Monday 11 July 2011

diagnosis murder

it's not on today, which is annoying, so i shall have to content myself by watching Legally Blonde and making a start on august's 'The Oracle'. got a cover sorted, just working on some layout ideas. the theme is going to be horrorscopes. I've taken some funny pictures of my sister dressed up as the oracle, I'll put them up when i get back to nor-widge and get my film scanner back (finally). to tide you over here is my lovely housemate oracled up:
also when I get back to norwich I can start printing last month's zine, which will be exciting. hopefully I'll get a nice photo of some freshly done ones, gonna print em in sets of 10. not sure what I'll do with them yet, ideas so far are making a time capsule, shoot them into space, tuck them into crisp multipacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment